Friday, November 18, 2011

Grace Kelly Wedding Dress






It took me 23 years to share my wedding photos to the public.  I've loved Grace Kelly's Classic Style for 27 years.  It started when I purchased a book by name of "GRACE" The Story of a Princess by Phyllida Hart- Davis.   I totally and completely fell in love with Princess Grace's  wedding gown and this will also be my style too.  I found a seamstress who could make this dress but there was one condition, she needed know how this dress was constructed and needed a pattern or guideline on how to put this beautiful dress together.  I didn't have the internet to research on this dress so my only hope was the Philadelphia Museum of Art they very helpful in making this dress possible for me.  I will always be grateful to them for their help.


I also had my bridesmaids were a similar copy of one of Grace Kelly's movies High Society.  I used the dress that she was getting married to Bing Crosby.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful wedding dress and hope it will be useful while selecting my wedding dress. My wedding is at one of iconic event venue Chicago and hope to find an awesome wedding dress in time and within budget.

    ReplyDelete